It’s Competition Time
Calling All Insurtech and Platform Business Owners – Win the Chance to Design and Implement an Embedded Insurance Product With MIC Global
We’re looking for our next great business partner to work with to build an innovative embedded product.
We are offering the chance to work with MIC Global to design and implement an embedded insurance product for your business, with the goal of increasing sales, driving revenue, attracting more customers, and/or increasing loyalty of existing customers.
Through our Lloyds of London Syndicate, we will enable the winning product to get to market and ensure that your embedded product runs smoothly with our in-house team of underwriting, policy management process and technology expertise.
How do I enter?
We’d like to see your business proposal. This can either be a video submission (3 minutes max) or a written proposal (500 words max). Applications to be sent via the contact form below.
Enrollment for the competition is now open and the cut off for submissions is June 30th, 2022. The winner will be announced on September 13th at a special InsTech event to be held in London.
Who can enter?
We want to hear from businesses at all stages of development, and require that at least ONE of the following criteria be met:
- An existing user base of customers
- Access to customers through other sales channels / partners
- Solid traction with a clear, committed strategy for growth and scale
- An innovative idea that your competitors don’t offer
Your business must also be in one of the following sectors:
- Gig Economy / Shared Economy
- IoT Smart Device Manufacturers
- Weather / Travel related
- Food delivery services
- Home renting / vacation rental services
- Digital Creators
- Micro entrepreneurs (service industries, shop owners, farmers, etc.)
- Transactions (money flow, digital wallets, payment platforms, etc.)
- Pet products/ services
- Mobility (ride-sharing, good moving, logistics, etc.)
Please note: This is a global competition and we welcome entries from all parts of the world. Unfortunately we are unable to work with sanctioned entities.
How will we choose a winner?
Contestants will be graded on a scale from 1-5 in the following categories. The contestant with the highest average rating across all 5 categories will be the winner:
- Ability to prove it can work – (Has your business done it before with another product or service? If not, what other convincing data can you provide to show proof of concept/ success?)
- Investment Stage (does your business have any investors yet?)
- Potential Revenue (a solid strategy for growth and scale)
- Track record (What successes/ wins has your business had thus far to show credibility?)