MIC Global is a leading innovator within the global financial services market. Out operations stretch from the Philippines in the east to the United States in the west, with our core operational hubs located in USA, UK and India. At the centre of it is Lloyds of London – as MIC Global is a proud syndicate. We are currently serving platforms and businesses across Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, North and South America.
MIC Global provides digital financial services and products that provide solutions for our B2B Partners and their customers. We design and create insurance products that are simple, reliable, easy to sign up for and pay claims quickly. We have the capabilities, technology and operations across the globe which enable us to meet the needs of a diverse international population.
MICology is MIC Global’s technology division which provides innovative digital systems that are easily adaptable to accommodate a rapidly evolving financial services marketplace. MICology’s low-code platform allows rapid configuration of new products – from the onboarding of new policies to midterm adjustments, all the way through to cancellations and renewals. Our highly configuration system allows adaptable components to be deployed in order in manage any claims handling scenarios across all lines of business. An advance rules engine allows any manual decision to be integrated within the workflow and analysed through machine learning. As the data develops over time, our AI-derived automated algorithms evolve and adapt accordingly. Multiple industry and generic integrations bring the power of related information systems into play to optimise digital business processes and process outcomes. Our claims system follows a six-stage series that can be designed to match different processes supporting multiple lines of business.
To make configurate systems, we use the best technical talent to write code which in turn, gets automated into a repeatable process. This allows flexibility for operational users to quickly model the best customer journey.
MIC Global nurtures talent – we look to provide an environment where talent can thrice by learning new skills and applying those skills in real world environments. We support continued professional development through online learning platforms as well as our own MIC Learning Academy.
Join the MIC team and become part of the family changing the face of financials services globally.
You will work on a variety of systems to contribute to our platforms delivering digital solutions. You’ll be encouraged to continually learn whilst on the job and use modern technologies and the best tool for the job at hand. You will work across the full development lifecycle from design and architecture through to development and implementation and will also be able to gain exposure to front end technologies.
- Contribute to our platform with new features, thriving on problem solving challenges and passionate about what we are building.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Care for repeatable portable and automated applications and infrastructure with a focus on continuous delivery.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Highly skilled in object orientated design and development (C#)
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Scope out and define new features, breaking delivery down into incremental pieces
- Creating Unit tests with regular video proof of concept to the team.
- For Data SQL Server 2016+
- Infrastructure Azure
- Backend Development .NET Framework 4.6.1+, C# 6.0, WCF
- Desktop Development WPF
- Source Control TFS, Github
You will also get a chance to be part of:
Global team expansion: Building up a world-class team of talented and passionate people.
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework
- A minimum of 6 years of development experience using C#.NET
- Knowledge of REST and API’s
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues, hold self and others accountable to achieve goals and resolve problems.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with Insurance related industry experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Share Option Scheme
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average
- You will be working for a Company that has talented colleagues and has a passionate focused culture
- Extensive possibility for growth and professional development
Role reports into:
Director of Engineering
CEO : Harry Croydon | LinkedIn